Alberta Municipal Affairs, since June 2012
• @ABMuniAffairs: As the lead Public Affairs Officer for social media at Municipal Affairs Communications, I monitor and coordinate content for our ministry account.
• @AB_EmergAlert: My current portfolio includes Alberta Emergency Alert, who has the most followers for any Government of Alberta Twitter account. Our target membership is all Albertans active on social media, and we actively advertise on other platforms to attract more followers.
• Doug Griffiths: Until the Minister hired a special assistant, I monitored his Facebook account.
• @GriffMLA: Minister Griffiths is known for being active on Twitter, and I monitor his feed for any conversations requiring a response coordinated by the ministry.
• Twitterverse: As part of our issues management, I also monitor and report on any Tweets, trends and issues that pertain to our ministry’s mandate and reputation (ie. #yegarena).
Service Alberta, January – June 2012
• @ServiceAlberta: I wrote content for the ministry’s Twitter feed.
• Alberta Youth Consumer Champions: I monitored, wrote and posted content for their youth-oriented Facebook page.